Telesales Jobs in Blackpool
Our head office is a modern complex, conveniently located next to Blackpool Airport and the nearby retail park. At Townpages, we understand that a balance between work and play is essential, which is why we have created a relaxed break room, complete with chill out area, plasma televisions, table football and of course, a Nintendo Wii!
For consideration, please call Sharon Hardy on 01253 361028 for an immediate interview!
Telesales Jobs in Leeds
Our Leeds office is in a great location next to Leeds City Centre with fantastic transport links. The office also has free car parking with onsite canteen facilities.
For consideration, please call Carlo Abbonizio on 01253 361040 for an immediate interview!
Townpages Sales Jobs in Blackpool and Leeds
As a Townpages Telesales Executive you will benefit from:
- £24k Basic with OTE £37k
- Fantastic Commission
- Immediate Interview
- Uncapped Earning Potential
- Realistic Targets
- Full Training and Ongoing Support
- Vibrant Working Environment
- Monday to Friday
- 28 Holiday Days Per Anum
- Permanent Full Time Employment
- Early Finish if Targets are Reached
If you want to become part of this fast paced, exciting and rewarding company, if you want to take advantage of what we have to offer, if you want a unique telesales job with a future in our Blackpool or Leeds office then please call Sharon on 01253 361040.
PPC Executive in Blackpool
Do you have experience working on AdWords Campaigns?
The role will involve being responsible for the operations required to manage multiple paid search campaigns, including reporting, campaign optimisation, campaign creation and maintenance.
- Daily account management of accounts on Google AdWords
- Maintain and monitor keyword performance, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Provide creative copy suggestions
- Provide recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring and targeting in accordance with marketing goals.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Regular and ad hoc reporting
- PPC experience with Google AdWords
- Project management ability to work in multiple tasks as the role includes management of multiple PPC campaigns.
- Genuine interest in the online market
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong numeracy including capability with formulas
- £20k - 25k per annum based on qualifications and experience.
For consideration, please send your CV to Steve Walmsley.
Junior Programmer in Blackpool
- SQL Server
- Classic ASP
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash
- £14k - 22k per annum based on qualifications and experience.
For consideration, please send your CV to Stuart Pearson and include any links to examples of work if possible.
Junior Web Designer in Blackpool
You will be responsible for designing attractive and creative websites. Essential to your success will be your skills in HTML, PHP, CSS and Photoshop / Illustrator. You will also be keen to learn new design styles and techniques, have a keen attention to detail and strong time management skills.
You should ideally have a portfolio demonstrating your design skills and ability to create high quality websites.
Please send examples of your work with your application. Ideally URL's that we may view in a live environment.
You may have gained experience in the following capacities:
- Web Designer
- Web Programmer
- Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Website Designer
- (X)HTML or CSS Developer
- Creative Designer
- Flash Designer
- Multimedia Designer
- Digital Designer
For consideration, please send your CV to Steve Walmsley